To Edit a document in Cabinet Web, use the following Check Out/Check In feature:
1. From the document view in Cabinet Web, select the document that you wish to edit.
2. Right-click the highlighted document and select "Check Out." The "Check Out" window will appear.
3. Optionally, add a note.
4. Click "Check Out Document" to begin the download. A window will appear telling you to pay attention to the save location of the document. Click "OK."
5. A red check mark is added to the document icon indicating that the document has been checked out for editing.
6. Save the document to your local computer.
7. After you have modified the document, check it back into the Cabinet.
A. From the document list in Cabinet Web, select the document that was previously checked out. Right click and select "Check In." The "Check In" window will appear.
B. Click "Browse" and navigate to the modified document.
C. Optionally, add a note.
D. Click "Check In Document." The red check mark will disappear indicating that the document has been successfully refiled to the folder.
eBizDocs is an award-winning digital asset management solutions provider. Services include: process consultation, software solutions, mass scanning, and scanner sales and service. With a strong commitment to quality and service, eBizDocs has been a center of excellence since its inception in 1999. eBizDocs serves both private and public sector organizations, and is a preferred source contractor for NYS entities. eBizDocs has received numerous honors and awards, which, paired with satisfied customers, fortifies its status as a dependable leader in the content management industry.
For technical support, please submit a ticket at https://support.ebizdocs.com.