I mistakenly routed an item into workflow. Is it possible to recall the document in SAFE?
Yes, the originator can recall the document, and file it back SAFE. Use the following steps to recall a routed workflow item. NOTE: Only the Originator (the user who originally routed the workflow item) has the option to recall the workflow item. Cabinet Administrators can further manipulate Workflow items from the SAFE Management Console such as reassigning to another User/Group, return to Originator, or File to Cabinet.
1. Navigate to your workflow inbox by clicking the Workflow button on your SAFE taskbar.
2. From the "Tools" menu, select "Show Items You Touched." The "User Workflow Activity" window will appear.
3. Select the document you want to recall from the left pane. The activity of the document will be displayed in the right pane.
4. Right click the document title, and select "Recall."
5. Click "Yes" at the verfication window.
6. SAFE requires that you add a reason for the workflow recall. Enter a reason in the "Remarks" field and click "OK." The document and activity will disappear from the User Workflow Activity window indicating that the item has been successfully recalled.
eBizDocs is an award-winning digital asset management solutions provider. Services include: process consultation, software solutions, mass scanning, and scanner sales and service. With a strong commitment to quality and service, eBizDocs has been a center of excellence since its inception in 1999. eBizDocs serves both private and public sector organizations, and is a preferred source contractor for NYS entities. eBizDocs has received numerous honors and awards, which, paired with satisfied customers, fortifies its status as a dependable leader in the content management industry.
For technical support, please submit a ticket at https://support.ebizdocs.com.