In Capture Pro Batch Explorer, a batch has been output. The batch does not complete the output process and gets stuck in the "Processing" status.
- First you must locate where the batches are being saved during scan time, which is your ScanPro folder. The default location is C:\ScanPro. If you are using Capture Pro Network Edition the ScanPro has most likely been moved centrally to a server. If you need help locatioing please contact your IT support or eBizDocs to help you.
- Once you have located the ScanPro folder you need to open the folder of the Job you are working on (ex. 'Ready to Scan'). Inside that folder will be all the available batches for that Job Setup.
- Open the folder for the batch that is stuck in "Processing" status.
- Open the info file with notepad. To do this right click on the info file, and select 'Open With...' and select Notepad.
- As of the time of writing this article, the line you are looking for will be line 5 which will say batch.state = PROCESSING.
- Change the word PROCESSING to NORMAL.
- Save the info file with no extension.
- Go back to Capture Pro Batch Explorer and refresh your view. You should now be able to open the batch.
eBizDocs is an award-winning digital asset management solutions provider. Services include: process consultation, software solutions, mass scanning, and scanner sales and service. With a strong commitment to quality and service, eBizDocs has been a center of excellence since its inception in 1999. eBizDocs serves both private and public sector organizations, and is a preferred source contractor for NYS entities. eBizDocs has received numerous honors and awards, which, paired with satisfied customers, fortifies its status as a dependable leader in the content management industry.
For technical support, please submit a ticket at https://support.ebizdocs.com.