Kodak scanner Smart Touch button functionality is not working
Use the Kodak Smart Touch Button Remapping Tool.
***NOTE*** The following instructions follow a system using a Windows 7 64bit and a Kodak i900 series scanner. It will be different location if using another scanner and Operating System, but similar layout and file name.
- Navigate to the path the tool is located
- Path for system described above is C:\Program Files (x86)\KODAK\Document Imaging\kds_i900\Smart Touch\KSS Tool V1.4
- see attachment: KSS Tool Path.JPG
- Run File named KSSButtonMappingTool.exe
- see attachement: KSS Button Mapping Tool.JPG
- Verify the install path is correct. Select proper path if necessary
- Click the 'Remap Scanner Buttons' button
- Restart PC and scanner
eBizDocs is an award-winning digital asset management solutions provider. Services include: process consultation, software solutions, mass scanning, and scanner sales and service. With a strong commitment to quality and service, eBizDocs has been a center of excellence since its inception in 1999. eBizDocs serves both private and public sector organizations, and is a preferred source contractor for NYS entities. eBizDocs has received numerous honors and awards, which, paired with satisfied customers, fortifies its status as a dependable leader in the content management industry.
For technical support, please submit a ticket at https://support.ebizdocs.com.