1. From SAFE's folder view, select two or more folders to merge (CTRL + Left Mouse Button).
2. Right Click and select "Merge" from the menu. The "Folder Merge" window will appear.
3. Select the folder that will be used as the primary folder.
Note: the new folder will inherit the folder index values of the primary folder.
4. Click "Set Primary Folder". The folder title will turn red.
5. Click "Merge" at the bottom right corner of the window.
eBizDocs is an award-winning digital asset management solutions provider. Services include: process consultation, software solutions, mass scanning, and scanner sales and service. With a strong commitment to quality and service, eBizDocs has been a center of excellence since its inception in 1999. eBizDocs serves both private and public sector organizations, and is a preferred source contractor for NYS entities. eBizDocs has received numerous honors and awards, which, paired with satisfied customers, fortifies its status as a dependable leader in the content management industry.
For technical support, please submit a ticket at https://support.ebizdocs.com.