To add a new folder to SAFE from Cabinet Web:
1. Click the "Cabinets" button from the navigation list at the top left of the browser window.
3. From the Cabinets view click the "Folder" menu to the right of the "Folders" list.
4. To create a new folder, select "New" from the Folder menu. The "Create a Folder" window will appear.
5. Enter the necessary folder index values, then click "Create Folder". You will receive a message stating "Folder Created." Close the "Create a Folder" window to return to the folder list.
To edit an existing folder in SAFE from Cabinet Web:
1. From the Cabinets view select the folder to edit from the Folder's drop-down list.
2. Select "Edit" from the Folder menu.
3. Edit the folder index values as desired, then click "Apply Edit." You will receive a message stating "Folder Edit Completed." Close the "Edit Folder" window to return to the folder list.
eBizDocs is an award-winning digital asset management solutions provider. Services include: process consultation, software solutions, mass scanning, and scanner sales and service. With a strong commitment to quality and service, eBizDocs has been a center of excellence since its inception in 1999. eBizDocs serves both private and public sector organizations, and is a preferred source contractor for NYS entities. eBizDocs has received numerous honors and awards, which, paired with satisfied customers, fortifies its status as a dependable leader in the content management industry.
For technical support, please submit a ticket at https://support.ebizdocs.com.